The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Walking, walking and more walking

drain (drn) Pronunciation Key v. drained, drainĀ·ing, drains v. tr.
To fatigue or spend emotionally or physically

Well, I have been so busy of late that I haven't had a chance to update anything here. Well Operation Overhaul is still going though I am a bit confused. Clothes are bagy, waist size has decreased yet the weight has gone up. Go Figure. Still, I did manage the 4.5 miles walk for Making Strides. My youngest son even managed to do it though I will say he was dragging backside by the end of it. Still, I am very proud of him for doing it.

I think I'm going to have to do more than just walk to drop the weight now. I'm currently walking a mile at lunch and then 3 miles almost every evening. I'll keep ya posted as I am sure you're just dieing to know.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ernie said...

How's the diet/exercise going?

I'm on an almost constant struggle for weight loss, so when I saw your original post about dieting I was wondering how you'd do it.

If ever you need or want an ear about this, email me and I'll listen. Just be warned that the whining goes both ways.

Remember, the weight you put on took years to get there. There's no reason why you should expect it to come off all at once. You can do this, D. It's a change in mindset and a change in lifestyle.

Good luck and keep us posted!

4:28 AM  
Blogger D said...

E,

I'll see if I can't answer that in my nect post...which will be tonight when i get home.

5:26 PM  
Blogger D said...

E,

I'll answer that in my next post...which should be later tonight.

You know it does go to ways, if you need an ear you know how to reach me!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home