The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No One Home

der·e·lict ( P ) Pronunciation Key (dr-lkt)adj.
Deserted by an owner or keeper; abandoned.
Run-down; dilapidated.
Neglectful of duty or obligation; remiss.

Yes, I have been derelict in posting. You can tie me up and break out the cat-o-ninetails later though as I am back....well sort of.

Life has been busy here for some time. Trust me when I say that this blog is not the only thing I have been derelict with. Life has certain priorities and family and work have to take the top priorities of course. I still wish that I could get them to makedays 48 hours long. I mean think about it....you work for 9 hours then have 15 hours off for lunch then work another 9 hours then have 15 hours off for the evening.

I'll see if I can't update this site more often than once every two months.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, yeah.... sure, sure...

9:42 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Ooooo..cat o nine tails... I'd rather use a bullwhip.. can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Pretty please? *grin*

7:15 PM  
Blogger Griffen said...

Ha! Cat-o-nine-tails would be no punishment for you. You'd probably like it. *weg* aka LA

11:14 PM  
Blogger D said...

So I see, I mention a Cat-o-nine-tails and suddenly I get comments.

:-P

Very nice to see you Ladies again, you have been missed!

11:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo. Dude. Don't lump me in with that cat o' nine tails fan club...

I don't know AAAAnything about 'em. And if I ever did, well, I doubt it would be voluntarily.

11:00 AM  
Blogger D said...

You've hung around with them long enough to know all you need to know. I'm not buying the innocent act. :-D

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no...nono.

I'd say I don't know nearly enough.

*cough*

9:30 PM  
Blogger D said...

I am sure we can find someone to teach you then. :->

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home