The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Can I start over?

de·terge ( P ) Pronunciation Key (d-tûrj)tr.v. de·terged, de·terg·ing, de·terg·es
To wash or wipe off (a wound, for example); cleanse

Can I just start this week over again? Please? Pretty please?

It's been one of those weeks. No, not one of THOSE weeks, but still one of those weeks. So what makes it one of those weeks you ask? I wish I knew.

There is no one thing that has happened this week but rather a bunch of little things that in the course of a normal week would not amount to anything and yet here I am, ready to cleanse this week from existance.

Maybe the moons are aligned or I'm just unaligned..more likely the later of the two. Everything this week just seems to rub me the wrong way. It's to hot and is messing with my sinuses. Traffic is too heavy and making me late for work. I could go on but I won't as I fear once I get started there will be no stoping me. Let's just leave it at it is one of "those" weeks. Trust me, you do NOT want to argue with me about this...at least not right now.

Someone stop the world as I'd like to get off for the rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home