The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, September 18, 2006

Damaged

Damaged
Main Entry: 1damĀ·age Pronunciation: 'da-mijFunction: nounEtymology: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from dan damage, from Latin damnum1 : loss or harm resulting from injury to person, property, or reputation

It's official! It's no fun being damaged. I hate the fact that I am getting older as well, as the damage seems to take three time as long to heal these days. After a great deal of work, my arm is once again back to almost normal with full mobility.

You ever have someone who is in perfect health standing over you saying "Oh come on, it doesn't hurt that bad!" Makes you want to reach out and just break something....on them so they'll understand that it does in fact hurt that bad!

Ya ya ya I know I've said it before but i really will work at keeping this up to date now. I am thinking about trying to lose some weight so I may use this as a running diary to basically moan and complain. While that may not make for good reading, it will give me a place to vent my frustration. If I can drop the *cough*cough* pounds I want to then I may have the will power to tackle the whole "Stop Smoking" thing. Why the sudden kick to get healthy and in shape you may wonder...well that will be a topic of a different post I think.

Catch ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home