The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Monday, June 11, 2007

Home Sweet Home

Domicile
Main Entry: 1do·mi·cile
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Latin domicilium, from domus
1 : a dwelling place : place of residence : HOME
2 a : a person's fixed, permanent, and principal home for legal purposes b : RESIDENCE 2b

Once again home is as it should be. We've had company for the last 10 days which has made it very hectic around. Company is good but it changes things from the norm. Sometimes it is good to return to the normalness of life.

Don'y get me wrong, I really like T & L and their 2 year-old son C was a blast to have around. I've known T since he was 9...some 20 years now. They are all good people and C...well I had fogotten what it was like to have little feet running around the house. What was amazing to me is that at only 2 he could talk your ear off and use full length sentances to do it. What a cutie!

I'll be keeping this one short as the next one I have to talk about D Jr. and it is sure to be a long one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home