The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

...and 1 more makes 4

Dependent
de·pen·dent (dĭ-pěn'dənt) Pronunciation Key adj.
Contingent on another.
Subordinate.
Relying on or requiring the aid of another for support: dependent children.

Wow has it really been a week since my last post? Time really seems to fly these days.

Eye doctors exam went well and within the next 8-10 business days I'll be sporting, for the first time ever, a new stylin pair of glasses. They'll be strictly for reading and computer time. The Doc assured me that it should go a long way in stopping all the headaches I've been having every day.

Got an interesting phone call from Thing 2 yesterday. Wanted to know if she died tomorrow would I be willing to take custody of her son so that he and my Princess wouldn't be separated. Never mind that I don't have a legal right to him at this point. The question actually got me thinking...if you were asked that question how in the owrld could anyone say no? Granted now someone who didn't love kids could probably say no but still it's just an akward question to ask or anyone that you're not related to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home