The Letter D

Just a small insight into the letter D and his life.

Name:
Location: United States

Friday, May 11, 2007

There goes the bank roll

Delay
delay[1,noun]delay[2,verb]DeLay
Main Entry: 1de·lay
Function: noun
Date: 13th century
1 a: the act of delaying : the state of being delayed b: an instance of being delayed
2: the time during which something is delayed

OK, this is a cheap tie in to todays word. Is it just me or does Blogger seem to run slower since switching over to Google? Granted it could just be me but it sure seems to take longer to log in now. Perhgaps I'm just getting old(er)?

Busy weekend ahead but I wanted to make sure to drop in and say a few things. Went to Fry's yesterday. Anyone who doesn't know what Fry's is...well the best way to desribe it would be "Computer Geek Boy Heaven". I spent far more than I had intended to...par for the course for that place. I did manage to pick up a SAN (Storage Area Network) device. It's pretty cool as it hold 500GB of info and connects directly to the router/network here at the house. New toys are always good!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home